We work in partnership with universities, industry, charities, learned societies and government funders – including all areas of UKRI – to develop sponsorship arrangements for Daphne Jackson Fellowships.
Whilst the Daphne Jackson Trust provides the infrastructure and dedicated staff to recruit and retrain Fellows and administers the Fellowships, financial support is provided by external sponsors and host institutions.
Collaborations and Partnerships
We strongly support equality, diversity and inclusion in the research workforce. We collaborate with many organisations with these shared aims including:
- Learned Societies (including the Royal Society of Chemistry, Institute of Physics)
- Women in STEM groups (including WISE, Cambridge AWiSE, Athena Swan, European Platform of Women Scientists, British Federation of Women Scientists)
- Equality, diversity and Inclusion in Science and Health
- Association of Medical Research Charities (including its members and supporters)
- Vitae Researcher Development
- Science Council
Our expanded remit across the arts, humanities and social sciences means that we particularly welcome new partnerships with organisations operating in these areas. At a time where collaboration between disciplines is more important than ever, we hope this expansion with only serve the strengthen the research and innovation landscape across the UK.
If you would like to discuss how we might work in partnership with your organisation, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.